WHAT IS RENOMARK™?
We are the voice of the professional renovation industry in the London area. The RenoMark™ symbol identifies those renovation contractors who have agreed to the LHBA Code of Ethics as well as a renovation-specific Code of Conduct, who provide warranties, who understand the value of customer service during and following projects, and who have access to information on current trends, the latest materials and new regulations.
A RenoMark™ Renovator Agrees to:
- Be a member in good standing with the LHBA.
- Abide by the LHBA Code of Ethics.
- Provide a detailed, written contract (including scope of work) for all jobs.
- Offer a minimum two-year warranty of all work. (excludes minor home repair).
- Carry a minimum of $2 million liability insurance.
- Have coverage for workplace safety and employers’ liability and/or only work with sub contractos who carry such coverage.
- Carry all applicable licenses and permits.
- Maintain a professional level of knowledge on current building codes, permit procedures, and technical skills through continuing education at LHBA.
- Maintain a safe and organized work site.
- Return phone calls within two business days.
LHBA is committed to creating positive community awareness for the renovation industry by encouraging the homeowners to do their research and make educated decisions. LHBA provides a number of tools for the homeowner to plan, enjoy and live happily ever after with their renovation.
VanderMolen Homes Inc. is a proud member of RenoMark™.
OUR TRUSTED SUPPLIERS
Car-Wal Garage Doors
Casey’s Creative Kitchens
Ferrell Brick and Stone
London’s Flooring Canada
Golden Windows and Doors
James Hardie Cement Siding
Kaycan Vinyl Siding
London Home Builders Association
The Lighting Shoppe
Tarion New Home Warranty
North Pole Trim and Supplies
Treeline Kitchen Design
Maibec Wood Siding
Ontario Home Builders Association
Canadian Home Builders Association
City of London
Township of Lucan Biddulph
City of St. Thomas