VanderMolen Homes has an extensive and diverse portfolio of work that stretches from London and surrounding area to Aylmer, St. Thomas, Port Stanley, Ilderton, Lucan and as far north as Cottage Country.
From new homes, to renovations, to commercial, VanderMolen Homes prides itself on a commitment to quality craftsmanship and customer satisfaction. We hope you enjoy our website and invite you to visit often.
VanderMolen Homes Incorporated is based in London, Ontario, and specializes in new home construction, renovations, additions and commercial projects.
For a sampling of our current and past projects, simply click on the Photo Gallery of your choice.
Since its start in 1980, founder John VanderMolen has made it the company’s goal to provide quality workmanship and to put the needs of clients first and foremost.
In 2006, Dane VanderMolen joined his father’s company, and has since assumed the role of vice-president.
We are currently members of the following organizations:
- LONDON HOME BUILDERS ASSOCIATION
- NEW HOME WARRANTY PROGRAM
- CANADIAN HOME BUILDERS ASSOCIATION
OUR TRUSTED SUPPLIERS
- Car-Wal Garage Doors
- Casey’s Creative Kitchens
- Ferrell Brick and Stone
- London’s Flooring Canada
- Golden Windows and Doors
- James Hardie Cement Siding
- Home Hardware
- Kaycan Vinyl Siding
- London Home Builders Association
- The Lighting Shoppe
- Tarion New Home Warranty
- North Pole Trim and Supplies
- Treeline Kitchen Design
- Hydro One
- Maibec Wood Siding
- Ontario Home Builders Association
- Canadian Home Builders Association
- City of London
- Township of Lucan Biddulph
- Middlesex Centre
- City of St. Thomas
- Central Elgin
WHAT IS RENOMARK™?
We are the voice of the professional renovation industry in the London area. The RenoMark™ symbol identifies those renovation contractors who have agreed to the LHBA Code of Ethics as well as a renovation-specific Code of Conduct, who provide warranties, who understand the value of customer service during and following projects, and who have access to information on current trends, the latest materials and new regulations.
A RenoMark™ Renovator Agrees to:
- Be a member in good standing with the LHBA.
- Abide by the LHBA Code of Ethics.
- Provide a detailed, written contract (including scope of work) for all jobs.
- Offer a minimum two-year warranty of all work. (excludes minor home repair).
- Carry a minimum of $2 million liability insurance.
- Have coverage for workplace safety and employers’ liability and/or only work with sub contractos who carry such coverage.
- Carry all applicable licenses and permits.
- Maintain a professional level of knowledge on current building codes, permit procedures, and technical skills through continuing education at LHBA.
- Maintain a safe and organized work site.
- Return phone calls within two business days.
LHBA is committed to creating positive community awareness for the renovation industry by encouraging the homeowners to do their research and make educated decisions. LHBA provides a number of tools for the homeowner to plan, enjoy and live happily ever after with their renovation.
VanderMolen Homes Inc. is a proud member of RenoMark™.